Sunday, January 24, 2010

hair and great things

I'm turning into a real girly girl. I used to not like to wear dresses, or skirts, or different types of shirts and pants. Well, I have changed. I'm starting to get to where I love dressing up, (wear all those things.) My mom found a really cool site about how to fix hair in a lot of different ways. We tried it. My hair is spectacular! It looks like a princess's hair would look like. Oh, the happiness. I cleaned off the counter, wiped it down, swept, cleared the table off, wiped it down, swept again, cleaned the playroom, I feel pretty good now. Oh, and I cleaned the living room too. Now, me and my mom are going out together, (mainly going to get lunch, and dessert, and to run with my mom's sister Julie.) Well, I've gotta to now! Thanks for reading this post! Izzy :0)

No comments: