Thursday, February 18, 2010

My friend Flicka movie

The picture above is the movie cover of Flicka.
Have you ever heard of, "My friend Flicka?" I have. It's one of my favorite movies. It's a movie that the whole family will love. It's about a boy, and his filly, (a filly is a girl horse that isn't a mare.) The filly is a yearling, (or one year old.) Oh, by the way, "Flicka" is Swedish for little girl. I think its a pretty name. The movie has no bad words, and it's fun and exciting to watch. The second movie is also thrilling to see. It's about a white horse named Thunder Head. (He's is Flicka's son.)

1 comment:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Someday I need to watch that movie. It sounds good. That's really interesting that "flicka" means little girl. I think it's pretty, too.